USU Eastern Blanding Campus Testing Center provides standardized and proctored testing.
- Tests are given on an appointment basis except for classroom tests.
- All persons taking tests must bring a valid picture ID.
- All fees must be paid prior to the test date. Proof of payment should be presented at time of test.
- The Testing Center can also proctor exams for other colleges or universities. A fee of $10.00 is charged for this service.
To schedule an appointment, or for more information, please call 435-678-8171.
Available Tests - Contact Testing Center for cost
- ACCUPLACER - Placement Test
- Residual ACT - American College Test
- ATI - Nurse Program TEAS
- CNA - Utah Certified Nurse Aide
- ChiTester - Weber State University
- FLAT/BYU - Foreign Language Test
- GED - General Education Development Test
- MAT - Miller Analogies Test
- Pearson VUE Professional/Certifications - Online Registration
- Pesticide Department of Agriculture/Food
- POST - Police Officer Selection Test
- ETS Praxis - Teacher Exams - Online Registration
- TOEFL - Test of English as Foreign Language - Online Registration
- WGU and other university exams
Testing Center Hours
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday through Friday
Closed on holidays/semester breaks
HLS Building 576 W 200 S Blanding, UT
Howard Dee, Coordinator
Phone: (435) 678-8171
Fax: (435) 678-2220
Dave (435) 797-3434 Fax: (435) 797-0130
Rights and Responsibilities
- No Food/drinks, no cellphones, any kind of electronic devices are allowed in Test Ct.
- Calculators/study materials are allowed only if the instructor indicates.
- Show Respect, no cheating, no talking or unnecessary noise allowed.
- Dress code- attire is not distracting