The Cosmetology Department at USU Eastern is committed to developing highly skilled artistic professionals in the fields of cosmetology, skin care specialists and nail technicians.
Call (435) 613-5303
for an appointment today!
The Cosmetology Salon is located on the 2nd floor of the McDonald Career Center (MCC).
Earn an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Cosmetology
Students interested in pursuing a career in cosmetology, whether it be as a hairstylist, manicurist or makeup artist can earn their degree at USU Eastern.
It is the Cosmetology Department's mission to:
- Develop technical abilities to the highest possible level.
- Counsel each student in the opportunities available in their chosen field.
- Introduce and teach the techniques involved in the latest product, equipment and styling trends.
- Meet the requirements of the Utah State Board of Cosmetology.
- Provide a learning environment with a knowledgeable faculty, clean well equipped facility and solid clientele for the student to work on.
- A two-year Associate of Applied Science degree.
- Provide a solid educational background allowing students the opportunity of employment with a successful and rewarding career.