Health & Wellness
Policies & Procedures / Forms
Business & Finance Services
(payroll, accounts, travel, etc.)
Utah State University
Human Resources Manager / Title IX Coordinator / Affirmative Action
Human Resources Assistant
Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP). Employees may choose from the high-deductible STAR Plans or the Traditional Plans. You may review each plan in the 2015-2016 Enrollment Book.
Login to to review information and documentation specific to your plan. While in myPEHP you may also:
- Compare costs among medical providers. Estimate out-of-pocket costs based on your specific plan and network.
- Look up doctors and see quality information. Get costs for services the cost calculator doesn't cover or look up by code.
- Find the best value for prescription drugs. See coverage and pricing for any covered medicine based on your benefits.
- Use tools and information to get the best healthcare value and avoid unnecessary medical bills.
Forms & Information
- Important Notices About Your Benefits
- Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms
- Summary of Benefits & Coverage - Traditional (Advantage, Summit & Preferred)
- Summary of Benefits & Coverage - STAR (Advantage & Summit)
- Enrollment Application/Change Form
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Benefit Card Agreement
- Flex Enrollment
Dental coverage for USU Eastern employees is provided by EMI Health.