To change coverage level go to pehp.org during open enrollment for instructions about making changes to your medical plan. You can also log into PEHP to review information and documentation specific to your plan.
While logged in you may:
- Compare costs among medical providers. Estimate out-of-pocket costs based on your specific plan and network.
- Look up doctors and see quality information. Get costs for services the cost calculator doesn't cover or look up by code.
- Find the best value for prescription drugs. See coverage and pricing for any covered medicine based on your benefits.
- Use tools and information to get the best health care value and avoid unnecessary medical bills.
PEHP Member GuidePrintable PEHP Member Guide
A new show for PEHP members and their families who want to learn how to live a healthier lifestyle using PEHP Wellness tools, resources, and programs. New episodes released every other month.
A variety of information about various healthcare topics provided by PEHP.
PEHP Social Media
Informational posts and videos on a variety of topics.
- 2018-19 PEHP Benefits Summary
- 2018-2019 Summary of Benefits & Coverage - Traditional
- 2018-2019 Summary of Benefits & Coverage - HDHP
- 2018-2019 Medical Benefits Grid (Traditional and HDHP)
- Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms
- Important Notices About Your PEHP Benefits
- Important Notice About Your Employer's 2018 Prescription Drug Coverage and Medicare Part D Plans
- Important Notice From PEHP About PEHP's 2018 Medicare D Drug Plans