AbilityAssist Counseling Services
For employees enrolled in The Hartford's Group Life insurance program.
The Hartford can provide professional counseling for financial, legal and emotional issues. This includes three face-to-face sessions per year and unlimited phone access. Services are also available to spouses and dependent children and can include guidance from highly trained master’s and doctoral level clinicians to help deal with job pressures, relationship and marital conflicts, stress, anxiety, depression, and substance abuse. Ability Assist counseling is included with our Short-term and Long-term disability coverages.
Ability Assist Services
- Emotional or Work-Life Counseling
- Financial Information and Resources
- Legal Support and Resources
- GuidanceResources® Online
More Ability Assist Information
If you're a first-time user, click on the Register Tab.
- In the Organization Web ID field, enter: HLF902
- In the Company Name field at the bottom of personalization page enter: ABILI
- After selecting “Ability Assist program”, create your own confidential user name and password.