- Self-guided tours can be conducted anytime.
- General admission fees are required for all self-guided tours.
Cell Phone Tours
- Cell phone tours provide you the opportunity to acquire additional information about select exhibits throughout the museum using your cell phone.
- General admission fees are required for all cell phone tours.
- School Groups are FREE (general admission fees are not required).
- Contact Lloyd Logan at least 2 weeks in advance at email@example.com or (435) 613-5760
- Tours are great for school groups and are targeted to K-12 grade levels with an emphasis on elementary education.
- Guided tour groups must pay general admission, and meet reservation criteria.
- Guided tours are given upon pre-scheduled request (at least two weeks in advance) and are subject to tour guide availability.
- Tours provide general information only.
- Contact Lloyd Logan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (435) 613-5760
*Tour groups that arrive 30 minutes or more late are automatically cancelled.