How does diversity look and whose perspective should be heard first were some of the questions asked at the Diversity Conference.
High school welders from across the state converged on USU Eastern’s welding shop to compete in annual competition.
- Basketball Gives Back
- Hamilton Received First Community Service Award
- Let's Nail Cancer
- New Vice Chancellor Appointed
- History Prof Offers Context in Documentary
- Carbon County Native - Costume Designer
- Welding Student at Nationals
- Bread 'N Soup Night Posts Milestone $50,000
- IHC Supports USU Nursing Student Diversity
- Important Historically Significant Works at Gallery
- Students at National Diversity Conference
- Salons for Survival
- Gearing Up for the 18th Annual Bread 'N Soup Night
- One of Utah's 30 Women to Watch
- Coach Vando to the Olympics
- Expanded Orientation
Cano spent two summers at the Utah Rural Health Scholar’s Health Career Exploration Camp and remembers a second-year medical student from the Mayo Medical School say, “there are no long shots, only unprepared shooters.” Those words made an impression on him.Read more...