Choose from a variety of meal plans and find the one that best fits your lifestyle. Whether it’s breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a quick snack, getting something to eat is always easy with a simple swipe of your student ID card.
Meal Plan Options
- 3 meals per week $329/semester
- 5 meals per week $549/semester
- 10 meals per week $999/semester
- 15 meals per week $1549/semester
- 19 meals per week $1699/semester
You may select how many meals you would like to eat per week.
You may use your Meal Plan in the Dining Room or Golden Grille.
* Meals do not rollover from week to week. If you don’t use all your meals by dinner on Friday, they will not carry over to the next week. Meal plan meals can be used anytime dining services are open throughout the semester.
Housing Meal Plans
*Students living in campus housing are required to purchase a meal plan.
Sleep/Study, Suite Style and Deluxe Suites Options:
- 10 meals per week: $999/semester
Used mostly by students who spend weekends away from the halls
- 15 meals per week: $1549/semester
Cooking Apartment Options:
- 3 meals per week - $329/semester
* Meals do not rollover from week to week. Meals can be used anytime dining services is open throughout the semester.
The USU Card provides you with a way to save money to a pre-paid debit account that is stored on your USU Eastern ID card. The pre-paid funds may be used for meals in the Dining Room or Golden Grille (as well as for Campus Store purchases). Your account will be automatically debited at the time of each transaction.
Funds will carry over from semester to semester, year to year, and will even be carried over to your USU ID Card if you decide to attend Utah State University in Logan.
The USU Card is a convenient way for parents to send money for books, meals and snacks. Money can be added to any students USU ID Card online using the student's "A" number at usucard.usu.edu/htm/manage_card.
For more information contact the USU Card Office at (435) 797-3852 or visit the USU Card Office.