The Integrated Studies degree is for undergraduate students who want to complete a four-year degree that will empower them to achieve their career aspirations. Students pursue a curriculum aligned with their values, interests, personality, and strengths through one of six Career Focus Areas (CFA):
- Agriculture and Natural Resources,
- Biological and Environmental Sciences,
- Business and Communication,
- Social Sciences and Human Services,
- Humanities and Arts,
- Physical Sciences, Engineering, and Math.
The CFA provides a guided pathway and allows students to define outcomes and career options to create their major requirements.
Integrated Studies, as a major, allows students to:
- Develop their own self-awareness,
- Explore majors/career options,
- Design specific career paths,
- And build career exploration and seeking skills.
Given this major focus, career paths are highly individual and customized to meet the needs of each student. Career Services is a valuable resource to help you develop and expand your career options/paths. Visit the Career Services site, to explore our ‘what can I do with this major’ section as a start to designing the life you want for yourself; meet with your career coach and academic advisor frequently to be sure you are moving forward.
Select degrees and programs are not available at all Utah State University locations. Please contact a Statewide Campuses advisor to verify program availability.If you are intending to complete this program online outside the state of Utah, please review our state authorizations to see if this program is offered in your state.