Utah State University Eastern Blanding Campus is
Celebrating 40 Years
of serving the people of San Juan County, Utah
and the surrounding area.
- April 7th - S.T.E.A.M. Expo 9am - 8pm Blanding Campus
- April 28th - Commencment 1pm - San Juan High School Auditorium
- October 6th - Multi-cultural Fair
- A Visit with Garth Wilson - San Juan Record
Forty years since its beginning, USU Eastern–Blanding is a crown jewel for higher education in San Juan County.
- Professor has taught (and made) history for 40 years (Bob McPherson) - San Juan Record
“Walden” unpretentiously announces the carved metal sign over the door of the quaint but sturdy adobe building blissfully hugging the edge of Westwater Canyon at USU Eastern in Blanding (USUEB)
Check back for more information