The Talent Search program identifies and assists individuals from disadvantaged backgrounds who have the potential to succeed in higher education. The program provides academic, career, and financial counseling to its participants and encourages them to graduate from high school and continue on to and complete their postsecondary education. The program publicizes the availability of financial aid and assist participant with the postsecondary application process.
Talent Search also encourages persons who have not completed education programs at the secondary or postsecondary level to enter or reenter and complete post-secondary education. The goal of Talent Search is to increase the number of youth from disadvantaged backgrounds who complete high school and enroll in and complete their postsecondary education.
576 West 200 South
Blanding, UT 84511
- Director, Jami Bayles, email@example.com, (435) 678-8163
- Advisor, Grand County Middle School, Cindy Brewer, firstname.lastname@example.org (435) 719-4722
- Advisor, Grand County High School, Kyla Lewis, email@example.com, (435) 719-4898
- Advisor, Monticello High School, Marti Brewer, firstname.lastname@example.org, (435) 678-1148
- Advisor, Albert R. Lyman Middle School, Lucy Todachinnie, email@example.com, (435) 678-1109
- Advisor, San Juan High School, Sheri Pugh, firstname.lastname@example.org (435) 678-1376
- Advisor, Whitehorse High School, Robin Henderson, email@example.com, (435) 678-1888
- Advisor, Monument Valley High School, LaNell Menard-Parrish, firstname.lastname@example.org, (435) 678-1276
- Advisor, Red Mesa High School, Alvina Tsosie, email@example.com, (928) 656-4188
- Advisor, Red Mesa High School, Helen Tom, firstname.lastname@example.org, (928) 656-4185