USU Blanding Testing Center provides standardized and proctored testing.
- Tests are given on an appointment basis except for classroom tests.
- All persons taking tests must bring a valid picture ID.
- All fees must be paid prior to the test date. Proof of payment should be presented at time of test.
- The Testing Center can also proctor exams for other colleges or universities. A fee of $10.00 is charged for this service.
To schedule an appointment, or for more information, please call 435-678-8171.
You can schedule test online at https://testing.usu.edu/ then click on schedule an exam
Available Tests - Contact Testing Center for cost
- ACCUPLACER - English Placement Test
- Residual ACT - American College Test (for USU only)
- ATI - Nurse Program TEAS test
- CNA - Utah Certified Nurse Aide
- GED - General Education Development Test
- MAT - Miller Analogies Test
- Pearson VUE Professional/Certifications - Online Registration through Pearson Vue
- Pesticide Exams - Department of Agriculture/Food
- POST - Police Officer Selection Test
- TOEFL - Test of English as Foreign Language - Online Registration
- CLEP - College Level Exam Program
- Exams for other universities
Testing Center Hours
Fall and Spring Semester Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Closed Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays.
The USU Blanding Testing Center will be closed the following dates:
November 22 – 23, 2018 (Thursday, Friday)
December 24 – 28, 2018 (Monday –Friday)
January 1, 2019 (Tuesday)
Please plan for testing outside of these dates.
Summer Semester and Semester Breaks Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
HLS Building 576 W 200 S Blanding, UT
Connect with Testing Center
Alan Dennis, Coordinator
Phone: (435) 678-8171
Fax: (435) 678-2220
Dave (435) 797-3434 Fax: (435) 797-0130
Rights and Responsibilities
- No Food/drinks, no cellphones, any kind of electronic devices are allowed in Test Ct.
- Calculators/study materials are allowed only if the instructor indicates.