Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The University encourages employees experiencing personal, emotional, or stressful issues in their work or personal life to seek professional assistance. Such issues could include:
- Emotional or work-life concerns
- Financial problems such as debt and tax questions
- Legal resources for power of attorney, divorce or others
Employees can reach GuidanceResources by:
- Calling 1-800-964-3577
- Logging on to guidanceresources.com
Register with Company Web ID: HLF902
- In the "Company Name" field, enter: ABILI
- After selection "Ability Assist Program" you will create a profile with a user name and password.
USU has partnered with The Hartford to provide Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefits via ComPsych GuidanceResources© to benefited employees at USU.
ComPsych's GuidanceResources provides:
- Confidential Emotional and Work-Life Counseling - Eligible employees and their families can receive confidential counseling with highly trained master’s and doctoral level clinicians 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The EAP offers unlimited telephonic access and up to three in-person counseling sessions per occurrence per year at no cost.
- Financial Information and Resources – Certified Public Accountants and Certified Financial Planners are available to answer financial questions.
- Legal Support and Resources – Attorneys are available to provide information about legal matters such as divorce and family law, debt and bankruptcy, and real estate transactions.
- Health Champion - This service supports you through all aspects of your health care issues by helping to ensure that you are fully supported with employee assistance programs and/or work-life services. Health Champion is staffed by both administrative and clinical experts who understand the nuances of any given health care concern
- Ability Assistance Counseling Services Information