Due to the popularity of the exhibit the dates for Clubs, Horns and Shields: Armored Dinosaurs and Other Prehistoric Animals has been extened through January 15, 2018.
The USU Eastern Prehistoric Museum has had an overhaul. Check out our new website.
- USU Eastern's "Wait Until Dark" Opens
- Students from Puerto Rico Await Word After Hurricane Maria
- Phill Raich Earns Silver at Utah Skills USA
- Bachelor's in Technology Systems Added
- Automotive Students Place in Top Two-Percent in Nation
- Clubs, Horns and Shields
- Outstanding Athletes at USU Eastern
- The Eagle Wins Awards
- Student Art Show Winners
- PBL Students Place at State Competition
- USU Eastern-Price Graduation 2017
- USU Eastern-Price Names 22 Outstanding Students
- BYU's Sundance Trio Presents Free Concert
- Comic Masterpiece Opens at USU Eastern
- USU Alumni Hall of Honor Induct Two Educators from Price
- USU Eastern Students at SkillsUSA Competition
Cano spent two summers at the Utah Rural Health Scholar’s Health Career Exploration Camp and remembers a second-year medical student from the Mayo Medical School say, “there are no long shots, only unprepared shooters.” Those words made an impression on him.Read more...