Don't need it any more? Sell it back to the bookstore!
- Book buy back is every semester during finals week
- Textbooks used by USU Eastern next semester have up to 50% of the original purchase price buy back value
- A national used book company sets buy back prices
- A donation box is available for books with no buy back value
What affects buyback value?
- Instructor has discontinued use of the book
- Publisher has new edition & the old edition has no value
- Book has limited nationwide demand
- Book is in poor condition
- Campus Store is overstocked
Textbooks not being purchased by the campus store can be purchased for the national wholesale company for the current market value, as long as there is a demand for the title.