Find a Job
Whether you are looking for a job on campus, something to help while you are in school, an internship or a foot in the door to begin your career let Career Advising help.
On Campus Jobs
If you are interested in obtaining employment with USU Eastern you may visit the USU Jobs web site to view and apply for jobs on any of the Utah State University campuses.
If you are looking for student employment at USU Eastern choose Student Employment - USU Eastern in the Job Search.
Some postings may be designated as work study. Work study is a federally funded Financial Aid program. See Financial Aid for more information.
Graduate Assistantships - Utah State University Eastern in Price has Graduate Assistantships open for incoming graduate students.
Off Campus Jobs Board
Career Advising makes every effort to ensure the legitimacy of all job postings. Be wary of employers asking for a fee to apply/work for their organizations. Also watch for scams in which employers send checks to potential employees before any work is performed. Please report any concerns to Lyndsay Reid in Career Advising. Remember, as the potential hire, it is ultimately your responsibility to protect your financial and employment interests. When in doubt, check it out.
|Employer/Job Title||Closing Date|
|Boys & Girls Clubs - Youth Development Professional||open until filled|
|Bronco Mine - Staff Accountant||open until filled|
|Chrysalis - Direct Support Staff||10/31/17|
|Employer/Job Title||Location||Closing Date|
|Intermountain Electronics - AutoCAD Drafter/Design Intern||Price, Utah||Open until filled|
|Loveless Ash/Dustless Technologies - Sales & Marketing Intern||Price, Utah||Open until filled|
|Southwest Conservation Corps||Various||Various|
|Utah U.S. Senator - U.S. Senate Paid Internship||Salt Lake, St. George, or Washington D.C.||Open each semester|
For more information regarding internships see USU Eastern's Center for Workforce Development Internship Program.
New jobs daily - no fee!
Convenient access - available 24/7
Department of Workforce Services provides many types of assistance.
- View thousands of current job listings
- Get employer contact information
- Explore career options
- Get economic information, such as current wages
- Access job seeker guides and resources
- Find information on training services
- Search for child care
Department of Workforce Services Quick Links
Career Aggie is Utah State University's online connection to jobs, internships, interviews, events, and more.
Job search sites to help aid in your career pursuit.
- USAJobs.gov - The U.S. Government's official one-stop source for Federal jobs and employment information. It provides worldwide job vacancy information, employment information fact sheets, job applications, and forms online.
- CoolWorks - Summer jobs and seasonal jobs in National Parks, Ski Resorts, Ranches, Camps and Cruise Ships and other great places.
- Elwood Staffing - Nationwide office staffing service offering on-site, temporary, and permanent placement. (Formerly SOS Staffing Services)
- Higher Ed Jobs - Faculty and administrative positions at colleges and universities.
- Indeed - Find millions of jobs from thousands of company web sites, job boards and newspapers.
- Military.com -Translate your military skills, experience and training to find career opportunities that best align with your capabilities.
- Job-applications.com - Find and download a printable job application form. Find hundreds of online employment forms and apply for jobs today.
- State/Federal Jobs - Information from Utah State University about applying for state and federal jobs.