Making an Appointment
To arrange an appointment:
- Stop by the Student Counseling Center (SCC) in JLSC 223 to complete the initial paperwork/data entry.
- Initial paperwork generally takes 15-20 minutes
- Once the paperwork is completed you'll be scheduled for a 30-minute consultation.
During the consultation you will discuss your counseling needs/concerns and recommendations will be given for follow-up or continued services as needed.
- We are open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- If you forget when your appointment is, please stop by or call SCC 613-5670 we will be happy to look it up for you.
- We are not able to confirm appointments for friends or family members due to rules related to client confidentiality.
- If you are unable to attend a scheduled appointment, please notify SCC at least 24 hours in advance.